Went to play with my makeup again!
I must admit, this is the perfect time to work on my make up skills. Having to stay at home on most days can be boring but it sure makes you productive as well by enhancing the skills you already have, or even learning a new one. I, myself, use this to practise on false lashes application HAHA.
• Primer – Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer + Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
• Foundation – Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque + Marc Jacobs Dew Drops
• Concealer – Tarte Cosmetics Creaseless Concealer in Tan Sand
• Setting Powder – Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder
• Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder / Sunnies Face Lifebrow in Warm Brown
• Eyeshadow – MAC Cosmetics X Maleficent Collection
• Eyeliner – Wet’N’Wild ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner
• False Lashes – Kiss Blowout Lash in Pageboy
• Mascara – Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara
• Blush – Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff
• Highlighter – Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby
• Bronzer – Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
• Lips – Sunnies Face Fluffmatte Lipstick in Mood
How about you? Do you have any skill that you’re practising on or have newly gained? I would love to know!
You must be logged in to post a comment.